19 March, 2010

This is about, part 2...

It’s the year of Tiger, my neighbour bought me a small soft toy represented their feeling of Chinese New Year. I was delighted, not because the soft toy but was for their thoughtful idea, which has blown me away. I used not to celebrate in the New Year; just like Christmas and Santa Claus to others, some people rather have a quiet one than a busy party. I questioned myself, was it because the older I became, the less interest to be? I appreciated the efforts from them; it made me felt very cosy and warm-hearted.

My neighbour are pensioners and is a retired couple, living with few cats in the house and have a fish pound in the back garden. I sometimes go to their garden watching fishes, playing with cats and chatting with them.

Life couldn’t be better than after you retired… no rush hour traffics, no meetings, no deadlines, no annoying colleagues, no business hours and is completely free. Have a cuppa in somewhere, enjoy the atmosphere and stay as long as you like as there isn’t a break-time limited to be concerned.

No comments: