06 January, 2009

Get Me Out Of… This Mess!


I was frustrating this morning as my bike (motorbike) was broken.

It might have a sort of notice or a sign but I didn’t realise it was, or I’d say I didn’t actually know it was. I wonder what was caused this happened perhaps, the weather?? Recently the weather is extremely cold and below zero in England, but there isn’t an evidence to say cold weather makes your bike break down. Could it be my driving hobby to cause it break down?? I really don’t want to think through it and actually I am a well-behaved driver.

Sadly the bike will not be picking up until late this evening and may be next day morning (it has to be arranged), so I am expecting more oncoming hassles. It’s like when you rely on one particular method to transfer you from A to B or to elsewhere, and you sudden lost that ability. Despite to arrange the bike and be picking up, I also arranging myself being able to travel to the office, and that is worrying me.

Train service, it only takes me further away from office;
Bus method, there is no direct line and are two journeys each way;
Walking method, come on… no joke especially it is already after new year holiday; Push bike, there isn’t a consideration to do a “hard” work before I have breakfast.
So therefore there is no way to get me to work.

I was in a sort of disappointing mood while I was thinking the next step, my colleagues were kindly offered me lifts both way to work and to home. Consequently it has resolved travelling issue and hopeful my bike will be fixed in a very short time.
PS: thanks to my colleagues, they are really kind and lovely!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I received your message about the error message... and I don't know what to say - it just went away. Hopefully yours will too. I did remove a few of the widgets that I had. I don't know if that helped, or if it was just a coincidence. I wish I could be of more help. Good Luck!

Anonymous said...

So sorry about the ordeal. Lucky that your colleagues were kind enough to offer you a lift. Hope you get your bike back soon!

And keep warm!