05 January, 2009

Five Ways to Slay the Beast Of 2009

With post-Christmas blues and three months of dark evenings looming, January is never the happiest of months. But this year there is the added anxiety that we keep being told what a difficult year it is going to be; so how to combat the depression enveloping the nation? BBC asked five experts to offer their advice.

GO TO A CHURCH CONCERT
PLANT A BRASSICA
GET BOXING
HAVE A 'POTLUCK' SUPPER
SEND LOVE THROUGH MEDITATION

I’d be honest; there aren’t my first choices if I make this list (obviously I am not an expert). Well, I do not dare having my choices made base on the title but sharing, perhaps sounds a bit of sensible.

I don’t go to church unless, there is a reason. In particular, when is in Christmas period, lots of activities going on and I don’t mind to get involved.

I love gardening and have my own little playground in the back grad however, I say to myself “as long as it doesn’t grow higher than me (good job that I am not short), it’s fine and acceptable” before I plant any items. No jungle allowed in my garden but I agree “life gets a bit slower and the rewards are huge”.

Excise gets me happy and health, that’s true but not boxing. It reminds me Thai Boxing. There are awful lots of type of boxing popular in land and all I can see is painful, ugly and unhealthy. Definitely isn’t my cuppa tea.

It sounds like a dinner party to me. It’s good and fun dinning with friends or people you don’t really know, and I am admittedly the more we dine, the fatter we will be. Imagine, as the dark evenings falling ahead for the next coming months, I cannot see the benefit of it to have a POTLUCK SUPPER.

Silence Is Golden. It was hard when I learned to be silence. I guess you suppose not to speak when is processing meditation, do you? That is why I cannot send my love through meditation. Naah… such typical!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Experts? Pffffft!

I like your new blog. Good choice!