18 May, 2009

Who Is Calling.....................


My mobile rang while I was at work, someone named himself was from one of the insurance company and would like to give me a quote regarding my bike.


“ I am ringing on behalf of $%^&* company and would like to give you a quote”


“ You what?”


“$%^&* company”


“Who are you, how did you get my number, and why you contact me for”


I honestly was surprised with his action and I hate the third parties contacting the personal mobile without any permission.


“……………” He hanged up in the end.


As you can see even you don’t give your consent away, people are always available to get your details out in some point. I wonder how many people are doing this every single day and how many people are the victims on a daily basis as well…, it is absolutely disregard action and annoying.

2 comments:

kellyasia said...

Hey Dizzing,
How are you?
I totally agree with you, and I'm glad I read your blog today. I've learn something from you again....

This kind of calls been bothring me a lot, I hate it, but I don't know how to show my anger.Now, I'm waiting the next call...

Haha...

Kelly

@ the Quiet Room said...

Hello Kelly, good to hear from you and I hope you well.

It is the confirdent you need and you know you are preparing for it. Give it a go!!

Look forward to hearing from you again!!

xx