23 February, 2009

Shampoo Bottle


The biggest event recently is Oscars 2009, it was in live on the telly last Sunday night at 11pm. Did you watch it; I remember my mum watched it every year when I was little, obviously I didn't understand what it was and thought it was not as funny as cartoon so I ignored it.

It sounds weird but is true that I’d never want to get into a crowd to see pop stars or idols when I was a teen, and I feel surprising when people spend hours and hours no matter what to queue in line, or by the red carpet looking over them; for me, that is just hard to believe, and I wonder that are those people got nothing to do??

Anyway, talk about the hottest film now, of course is Slumdog Millionaire, as it sweeps the board while Kate Winslet wins best actress. And after all when many people are still pretty much enjoying the happiness of Brits has won a best film, and perhaps they have already forgotten what Kate’s speech was, for me I could only remember “shampoo bottle”.

No comments: