19 February, 2009

Half Term Break 4 Everyone... But Me


For some us, the half term holiday is an opportunity for us to catch up on work, certainly some colleagues of mine are like that. It's also a time to chill out and relax away from the work place, of course it won’t be me. For some of you it might be a time to explore employment opportunities in any industry although we all know it’s not easy at the moment in time. However, I wish everyone a happy half term holiday (even though I am not in the holiday mood)!!

Talk about half term, apart from Easter holiday and Christmas holiday, this is the quietest time on the road or in the office but not on the high street shopping centres or holiday resources, and certainly is not for me to receive a lazy option too!!!!!!!!!

Working, working and working ... yes, that is me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That Rabbit would make a nice dinner!

@ the Quiet Room said...

I am not sure but surely if the dish is from a excellent chef's menu, I don't mind to give it a try....!!