02 November, 2010

One door is closed; the other is opened!!



Just like the comment sections online of every well – known newspaper in the world. People put their comments and stamp under every article to express their thoughts, or arguing between the readers or the author. All they do are communicating without to convert (I hope obviously) each other.

It all started from I joined one of public groups on FB (Facebook), it doesn’t say anything regardless joint policy, and I extremely feel the group is lack of equal right and is discrimination after I took part. My comments were investigated, I was investigated by the group members, and bizarrely I ended up to be told off by the creator because I am different compared to the group members as they don’t like the differences. I was stunt. I thought we all live at civilisation; surely I was wrong and expected the group was in a certain standard.   

Perhaps the creator doesn’t realise people are not the same value and are different when approached to the group; the users may have different principle and purpose when signed up too. To me, the benefits of creating a group are to see different comments from others’ perspective, and also entertaining the group as well as keeping them brainstorm.

Purely we all live in a “free speech” country, but for some, it just not works on them. Don’t ask me why, should ask these creators on FB instead.  

No comments: