11 May, 2009

What do you prefer?



A friend is leaving for further career by end of this month. A few friends we both know are having a farewell do for her which we want to make the most of it in these last few weeks/weekends before she takes off. I was advised to contribute ideas and I am brainstorming as I am running out the time.

I take part for a few dos in the past months, and notice I should watch what I eat in order not to put weight on easily, I disregard having a full meal and suggesting to have afternoon tea instead, friends aren’t disagreed. I am also thinking of what are we having for this so-called afternoon tea, in fact I am not a creamy tea person, I am a black coffee person. I also have another idea of having cheese/chocolate fondue, despite fruit and bread, what else can go with these two, it seems lots of works behind the scenes and I am calling for helps now.

2 comments:

Liz said...

Afternoon tea is a wonderful idea, more relaxed I think. And you don't need to have tea, coffee is readily available too! :)

@ the Quiet Room said...

I prefer afternoon tea as well... :)