08 May, 2009

60 seconds...........


I’ve been really busy recently, as you can see I’ve left here completely. What a big deal for me getting back here and sharing my thought again - a conflict. The row didn’t happen very often but once it started, I tried to minimize it as much as possible but it doesn’t mean I am petrified.

I share foods or fruits at work, just like the fest, and my colleagues take part from time to time. One of my colleagues gave comments after his shared and said “this is odd and is tasteless”, with this in mind, everything is volunteers and no pressures; how on earth was happened and especially was the second time he said (good job there was no one slap him).

I’ve done something I should. I politely sent him en email and told him off. Imagining I was calm and didn’t let my steams out in those 60 seconds……….I was counting and be self-control while I was shouting inside my head. I thought GOSH, in how many years goes on and I’ve learned, and to listen first action is the after and is the last.

However, you can choose your work but your work colleagues and get on with it.

2 comments:

Der Potato man said...

It's always hard when you try to do something nice for someone and they complain

@ the Quiet Room said...

Indeed, and surprised he brough me a cake next day, I don't know whether to take it or not, however it is on my desk.