11 January, 2009

My Experience in Tunisia (2)

Tunisia.

Although Tunisia is only one hour in front of GMT but my body clock didn’t adapt to the time instantly; plus the plane was delayed before I departed, and travelling between the shuttle bus and hotel bus made me very tired and exhausted.

After I landed and checked in to the room, I looked for mineral water. I was in a dehydrated condition for a few hours, and I was aware not to drink the tap water from the room so I had it boiled with the travel kettle I had brought with me. Unfortunately, my digestive system did not accept the water of Tunisia even it was after boiled and combined with my tiredness I was ill in the first day of my holiday.

I had no any desires for food, only sleep; I believe I slept for almost 12 hours and finally became better after I went to a “
Turkish Bath”. The hot steam made my airway clear and then the cold shower in the next minutes to soften the body skin, and then repeating the process of hot steam and cold shower for around 10 minutes. After that, I had my bikini on and went through all the procedures and then to follow was a body peel and full body massage from head to toes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How I envy your pampering treatments!

Anonymous said...

How I envy your pampering treatments!