04 January, 2009

Don't Stop Me Now ... It's 2009!!


New Year Resolution, we always say that every time and every year. Do you?

It reminds me and feels like when we do something dangerous, it dumps a load of dopamine into our heads that makes us euphoric. You see the effects of this on the face of a footballer after he’s scored a goal. He’s taken a chance, got away with it, and for a moment or two he is completely our of control. Lost in a sea of pure ecstasy.

I don’t know what resolution is like or should be like; neither my close friends nor I know it... but surely we all make one, because it is fashion...!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello to your new Blog

Anonymous said...

I stopped making resolutions years ago. To change one aspect of yourself you have to look at all whole of who you are otherwise you will just fall back into the same patterns after a few weeks.